May 19, 2014

Day 359

Whew! This was a pretty exhausting but accomplishing day.

Woke up pretty early and started cleaning house. Worked on the backyard, cleaning off the table out there that we haven't used in like six years, so that was fun. Also, worked more on my Taos submission and finally submitted the outline! I was very nervous about doing this, but it's done and out in the open now, so there's nothing I can do about that. I did work on the first chapter of the actual book though, so that was good that I got some of that done.

I did actually have a little bit of time before AYS to work on my "Darkmount" review! Not a lot got done with it, but it's coming along. AYS itself was really fun! It was a nice end rehearsal before tour because we went over the logistics for the flash mob and practiced our entrances and stuff! It was super cool. We also did scramble orchestra which was nifty as always. Our music is sounding very good at this point, and I'm so glad that we don't have rehearsal next week!

Back home now and pretty tired. Tomorrow my Mom is taking the day off and we'll be finishing up tidying up the house. Off to bed now. Goodnight. I'll try to work more on the review tomorrow. See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment