May 11, 2014

Day 351

Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome moms out there! I neglected to get my Mom a lanyard, though I did get her some flowers and a nice card.

Ran some errands today after working on my thesis a little more. This thing is seriously making my brain way too excited for my own good, but I can't stop working on it. I guess that's a good thing; it means I'm interested in my topic even after a year of working with it. Anyway, we shopped at the World Market to get some curtains, some wine for the party (for the adults of course, though I'm sure a few of us will try to sneak in a few sips; not me though, I'm very wary of alcohol), and some yummy chips.

Came home and got caught up on the latest Person of Interest! This show, man! I can't wait for next week's episode that's the season finale! This one was really cool, though I could have used more of the Finch/Greer ethical debates, but the action and the tension was really fun, and it was nice to get some character development for the Collier character. I also love how all of the organizations are converging for a big showdown "trial" next week! Should be awesome!

Also checked out the first two episodes of 24: Live Another Day. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not the biggest 24 fan, though when I get into it, I really get into it, because it is super suspenseful when written well. This feels very much like it's running on the show's staying power and name recognition as of right now, but I'm looking forward to what goes on from here!

Had a nice dinner out at Flying Star and am now working on my manuscript for the Taos Writer's Conference. Pretty excited to get cracking on this thing. Oh, and here's a very belated promotion of my friend's first music video! See it here. See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment