April 20, 2014

Day 330

Had a really long day of painting the spare room! All day! It was exhausting, but we did get all the walls pained! Now all that's left to do is the trim on the baseboards and around the door frames and such. I took a nap in the middle of the day because i was super tired of painting. Then got back up and did more painting. It was a whole painting thing!

Worked a little on finalizing my colloquium notes! I'm super nervous for all the stuff I have to do Tuesday! Practiced the violin too; worked on my friend's excerpts for his presentation tomorrow. I really hope I don't mess it up for him! Also began making the list of invitees for my graduation party. That was fun, and I'm also now learning how to make a Facebook event! That's exciting. Tomorrow should be fun because we have presentations in the morning and then that'll give me time to work on my presentations for Tuesday. Should be good. Sorry this is such a short post, but I honestly don't really have that much else to say.

And with that, I'll now say something else! I ripped the audio from Lindsey's Stars Align video and now have it on my phone! This version of the song is so much better than the one on her album (in fact that song is the weakest on there, in my opinion), but the one used for the music video is fantastic! It's so much richer and less screechy, and I love how full the violin sounds this time around. And her singing has been touched up since her album's release, so that's no bad thing either. Anyway, I thought I'd just tell you guys that for no reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment