April 18, 2014

Day 328

Had a pretty relaxing Friday off. I did some housework pulling the carpet off of the porch (good lord, was it just a disgusting dusty mess) and replacing the jelly that had expired four months ago and had now mutated into sludge... why I didng notice this before now, I don't know. I also did a little cleanup in the den when a shell spontaneously decided to just fall down taking everything that it was holding down with it. I don't believe in ghosts, but I was admittedly kind of surprised by that.

Anyway, I also wrote up my commencement try out speech that I must give on Tuesday ... which is the same day as my colloquium presentations so, yeah, I really have it stressful for the first half of next week! But I'm glad I got it down on paper. I also rehearsed my colloquium speech and presentation several times today, and it's averaging out to be 19 minutes, which is just about perfect.

Went out to dinner and then came home and marathoner Agents of SHIELD after learning that Amy Acker is going to guest-star as the cellist mentioned back in The Avengers! I'm really looking forward to that, and the stuff I've seen from the show now has really given me hope. There's now definite care being put into the series starting I think with episode 13.

I'm off to bed so that I can be well-rested for tomorrow's loooong track meet! I'll bring something to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment