March 30, 2014

Day 309

Had a very good day today! I have a Facebook account now, so my social networking branches are now fully utilized I guess. I really hope that this doesn't become like Tumblr... not that anything could be like Tumblr, I'm just saying that I hope I don't get addicted to this as I am now to Tumblr! People are very welcome on there, and I'm pretty happy I got a Facebook.

Went to the comic book store today and picked up the remaining issue of Dark Cybertron, one of the best arcs that the IDW Transformers series has put out so far! Really great, epic scope, character driven, super neat art... really almost all of this is what Noah wasn't, so there's that. And I picked up the latest Superior Spider-Man, and Iron Man, because you can never have enough of those two books! Went to Home Depot to get some supplies for further house cleaning and refurbishing, but upon coming home, found that one of the curtain rods was too short for the length of the window, so my Mom was angry. Watched some more Being Human and oh my god! What are they doing?! This isn't bad any means, but god damn! The storyline is just getting crazier and crazier! And wasn't it around this time that the UK version stopped being good? Because that says a lot about how different these shows are.

Went out to dinner and now I'm back home. I have school tomorrow! Finally! I'm really looking forward to seeing all my friends and such again for the final quarter! Can't believe we only have a month left of classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment