March 28, 2014

Day 307

So, I literally slept for half the day today! I'm not even kidding; I woke up at 12:15! I'm honestly not feeling very well now, and I'm wondering if it's because I slept too much? I don't know.

Anyway, not much happened today. Worked on my book outline and my piano piece, and then my Mom and I went to see The Grand Budapest Hotel. It was an alright movie. Ralph Fiennes was fantastic, and the style and color of the work reminded me a lot of Bazz Lurhmann. Upon learning more about it, I've come to very much appreciate the film as a phenomenon. It was a very interesting movie, but I can say that it was not made for me. Might see Noah this weekend; that looks like a rollicking good time!

Had dinner, came back home, and now I'm off to bed. I'm not feeling too well right now. Hopefully tomorrow will be more eventful!

No comments:

Post a Comment