March 6, 2014

Day 285

I'm just one busy beaver!

I got up pretty early today given that I had the day off, and I started out working on test corrections for STAM. That took about an hour, and I'm super glad I got it done in the morning first thing, because it meant that I had ample time to not do anything for a while until I felt stressed again and got another thing done! I decided to get my STAM survey data collection done now because I figure it can't hurt my grade by turning something in early (unless it sucks). Just gathered movie info from IMDb's Top 50 US grossing films of 2013 list, and it was a simple matter to catalogue all of them. I got my Advanced English story all polished up as well. I really like it now, honestly. It's not too bad.

With this out of the way, I found this awesome recipe for a nifty Ritz crackers dipping cream made from milk, cinnamon, a dash of vanilla extract, and sugar! As you might imagine, it's very sweet, but somehow goes very well with the saltiness of the Ritz crackers! I read more of The Book of Not! I'm so close to the end. I only have two chapters togo! So, this crazy reveal happened giving us some detail on an event from the outset of the novel, and it's awesome! Just completely out of nowhere, but it makes sense if you read it! And what's going on in the story right now is just insane, but again, totally relatable! Probably going to finish this up tomorrow, because I'm enjoying it so!

Went out to dinner at this awesome Indian restaurant. I love me some yummy Indian food, and this did not disappoint. Came back home and worked some more on my thesis. I put in some more quotes, but now I feel like I'm too quote-heavy. I feel like I'll turn this in and get a comment back saying that I now need less quotes and more of my own ideas. I don't know, it's a tough balance.

Well, it was a fun day off. I didn't even have violin, and while I can't wait to get back to working on the Kabolevsky, I'm not gnna lie, the day off from that just made everything better. Now I'm off to bed. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment