February 22, 2014

Day 273

I got a late start to the day because it's Saturday, and I stayed up super late last night. Worked on my Advanced English story a little more. It's going to take a lot of work to restructure the plot to what I want it to become, but I think it'll be worth it. I bought the sheet music to the Kabolevsky Violin Concerto in C! It's awesome, and I cannot wait to learn it. I also bought my own copy of Czardas. Ran some errands today before coming back home and ordered a second Dreadwing figure, because despite my best efforts, I cannot get the wing of my broken Dreadwing to glue back on to the figure. I've tried superglue, epoxy, anything and everything. Nothing works. So, I've gone ahead and ordered myself another one. Should be here Wednesday, so that'll be nice!

Went to see my school's production of 42nd Street tonight! It was great. The singing was awesome, and the tap-dancing was good, if a little off rhythm with the orchestra. Some great talents were seen, and I liked seeing my friends in the production! The only problem with it was that the performers weren't micd, so when they sang and the tap-dancing and the orchestra were all happening around them, the balance in volume was just way off. Still, it was an exciting show, and being the last production that I see as a student here, it was a pretty good way to go out.

Well, I'm pretty tired despite getting up at noon. I think I'm gonna call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment