February 17, 2014

Day 268

Okay, I have ten minutes before next day! Isn't that exciting?! Okay, so anyway, I didn't do much today. I read more of Nervous Conditions, which I am enjoying ever so much. I just love the dynamic between the two main characters, and having their situations compliment and mirror each other is great and lends itself to such intelligent storytelling!

I also bought the piano arrangement for "For the First Time in Forever"! It looks super awesome, and I can't wait to arrange it for full orchestra. AYS was tedious, because we had sectionals and I hate those, but the music is fun so that gets me through. I'm so sorry I'm rather late in blogging tonight. Time just got away from me, I guess. Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight everyone. I have tomorrow off, but I'll be spending most of my day at social security, 'cause y'know, that's where you want to be with your day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment