February 13, 2014

Day 264

The History test was a snap! I'm actually feeling very good about this week in general, because I'm getting all this stuff done and then this weekend is a four-day weekend for my school, and it's a nice reward. I had a vry good English calss today! We talked about Nervous Conditions and the opening sentence and then we took a feedback survey on what we thought does and doesn't work in the class in general. I really liked this, because it enabled me to articulate my praise and problems of the class in a more coherent way.

I have a STAM test tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous about it, but I think it'll go well. Did some studying in between classes, and I think I've got all the concepts down. Not that much to learn really. I studied some during track too. We had no coaches again (I'm getting really tired of that), and I timed the runners. These people are so fast!

Violin was good. I'm working on Czardas as my next piece along with the Kabalevsky violin concerto!I'm super stoked about these two pieces, and since I don't need to audition for anything, I can in the words of my teacher "just be a senior" and take my time with these pieces. I can't believe that seven years ago, I was in Suzuki Book Four and slogging through those awful Vivaldi concertos! Good God, that was hell!

Okay, I have a feeling this post is going to be really short. I don't have much more to add than this. I'm glad tomorrow's Friday! I plan to get a bunch of reviews done (haha; we'll see if anything comes of this spark)!

No comments:

Post a Comment