February 10, 2014

Day 261

Had a pretty fun start to the week. Advanced English was cool, because I and a good friend of mine shared our stories to the class. Mine was very long, and it didn't turn out super great, but the other story was excellent! I have a lot of work to do on my story, but thankfully I went first, so I have ample time to edit.

I worked a whole bunch on my thesis today! It's now 29 pages in length not counting the works cited or consulted, and I'm pretty happy with it. It's a little jumbled in some spots, but I think with a little tweeking, it'll turn out great! Super happy with this. Had a work day in Post to work on it, and I have another work day tomorrow in English to clean it up and polish it as best I can before turning it in!

Track began today! I am the manager of the team, and I don't really know what I'm doing out there besides just being on call for whatever comes up. I should bring stuff to read tomorrow. It was very cold today, and I literally did nothing but stand around the entire time. The coach seems pretty nice, all things considered. Tomorrow should be better, since I'll brings something to read or work on during practice and just be on call for whenever I'm needed.

In AYS we practiced our new music! It's pretty fun. All American west stuff and it's great because it's all jazzy! Woot! I love it. The various read throughs went okay, and then at the end of tonight we got to throw pies in our conductor's face! Boy, was that fun to watch! Only certain people got to do it (those who raised over $200 dollars for a fundraiser), but it was just hilarious to watch!

Well, that's it! I'm off to bed (Tumblr)! Goodnight, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment