February 8, 2014

Day 259

So, I don't know what's up with me lately, but I'm super tired! I woke up at 12:00 PM, so I don't know why I'm tired, but I am. Finished up my review of "Out of the Past", which is like one of the longer reviews I've written. I don't know how it came out to be so long, but whatever. I worked on my thesis, read a little bit more of Nervous Conditions, and found this masterpost on tumblr that had all the Disney movies for free on the Internet. I'm still going to buy Frozen on DVD because of the bts stuff and the audio commentary and because it's, y'know, legal, but this is a nice resource if I'm ever in a bad mood and just need to watch a Disney movie right then and there.

I reorganized all of my Transformers collection! That was a chore, but now the Prime collection has more room to breath, and the Classics and Movie collections look awesome all condensed into a small space. Makes them look more fulsome!

Watched some of the figure skating and the snowboarding Olympics because that stuff looks super cool, and now I'm headed to bed. Sorry for the short post, but I'm just really tired! I'll hopefully feel better tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment