February 2, 2014

Day 253


Yeah! It looks awesome!

So, today was a pretty cool day! The concert was... well, really it was just okay. We didn't do as well as we could have, I think, and the energy was really low in the room. I think everything was super slow because everyone was really tired and just wanted to go home to watch the Superbowl, which I think is kinda sad. I mean, we're here to perform music, we might as well throw ourselves into it. The concert was okay, but it could have been so much more! One of my friends was not happy about it at al, calling it the worst AYS concert ever. That's a bit harsh,though considering that we haven't had a worse concert than this one, I guess she's technically right. But that doesn't mean this one was bad. It was just very very weak.

Came home and watched the Superbowl! I'm glad the Seahawks won. Unpopular opinion? Maybe. Probably. I'm really not a sports guy; I'm in it for the commercials! Had some pretty hilarious ones this year. I loved the Doritos one with the time machine! "It's the future!" So great. And the Age of Extinction trailer looks so badass! I fall asleep in the middle of the game every year. Something about being sprawled out on the couch does that to a guy. I woke up in time for the final quarter, and also for the AMazing Spider-Man 2 TV spot, which looks awesome!

Went out for a late dinner, and now my stomach hurts. That sucks. Looking forward to a week with no rehearsal, although we somehow managed to still have something going on after school every night save Friday! I don't know what's up with that! Goodnight, everyone. Hope you had a fun Superbowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment