January 25, 2014

Day 244

Finally Friday! This has been a very long week, and I'm so glad it's over. Just a ton of stuff going on. I worked onmy thesis and now have a completed rough draft and outline ready to turn in next week! That's a relief!

Had to be taken out of school because I had to get a shot. Mad it back in time for the better half of English though. I liked the class because we talked about the Holocaust documentary we watched last class and if the teacher should show it again. Very interesting conversation arose regarding war and the media's glorifying of it and how we distance ourselves emotionally from it. Very fascinating.

Had Modern History as my final class of the day. We talked a little bit about Leopold's Ghost and then read our next assignment in it for the test of class. I think I'm one of the only people who is really liking the book; everyone I talk to doesn't like it which I find kind of sad.

Finally came home and I began drafting my second short story for my Advanced English class. I'm finding I have a pretty bad case of writer's block, so I had to put it aside. Now ready to get some much-needed sleep. Tomorrow's Saturday! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment