January 20, 2014

Day 240

I felt very cooped up today. I had the day off which was nice and all, but I just felt so lethargic. I got the first two thirds of my short story for my Advanced English class done, but that was about it. I should have worked on thesis stuff, but I decided to take a break from it for a little bit to give myself some breathing room. I'm still sick, mostly just tired and stuffy. I had a nap this afternoon which really took a bite out of my time today.

AYS rehearsal was tonight. It was the same as always: long and tedious with just a sprinkle of fun mixed in. I really wish I could quit the program, but I do feel that the experience I'm gaining from the orchestral setting and the fact that the music we're playing in there is cool to be enough to pull me through. I don't know. We signed up for rooming for our New York tour, so that's nice.

I really wanted to get some more stuff done today, but I realized I don't really have much to do. I'm going to read the next chapter in Leopold's Ghost now before calling it a day. Sorry these posts are so short. Just not feeling well and pretty tired. Glad to be going back to school tomorrow. It'll give me something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment