January 19, 2014

Day 239

Slept in today on account of me being sick. I'm getting better, but am still pretty congested and have this aweful cough. Spent a good portion of the day working on various sections of my thesis. It's getting there, but I'm still not satisfied with what I'm doing with it yet. I think my main problem is that I'm not articulating my ideas very well. I'm also finding it very difficult to say things that my sources haven't already said far more eloquently than I do. But, regardless, the paper is coming together okay I think.

Also read more of Leopold's Ghost! It's getting very interesting and heated. I love how engaging the book is. I also like how I'm spacing out the reading. I find a chapter a day sets a good pace for me.

Not much else to write about for today, I'm afraid. I'm so glad I have tomorrow off. I get to recover fully and get the next section of reading done.

No comments:

Post a Comment