January 18, 2014

Day 238

Birthday post! Super happy today, as today was my birthday, and I went over to a friend's house to actually celebrate his birthday which is next week, but the people there were nice enough to include me in on the celebratory fun! The party was actually really great! A lot of people showed up and we had some great laughs. Watched Despicable Me 2 there after the dinner and awesome cheesecake! Yum.

Birthday haul was awesome too! The biggest item financially was a wicked awesome carbon fiber violin bow! I went to the violin shop today with my Mom (this was her gift to me) and I tried out several bows before deciding on the one I wanted, and thankfully for my mother, it was not the most expensive one of the bunch! Yay. Lots of iTunes and Amazon gift cards, so that's awesome! And I finally have The Art of Prime, the companion piece to the Transformers Prime show that I have been so excited for ever since they announced (the book... though I love the show too obviously)! This thing is awesome; it has great artwork and designs for all the characters and sets and backgrounds and stuff! Really great. Also got some Transformers figures and some movies. Fun stuff!

Overall, a really fun day! And just to feel good about myself, I worked on my thesis to prove to the world that I'm not a totally lazy bum! Off to bed now. Really great to be 19! Thank you to everyone for their generosity and thoughts and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment