January 5, 2014

Day 225

Remember back in the 100s, when I said I was done just taking you through my day... and that worked out for a little bit, but recently it's gotten back into that three-(very short)-paragraph structure of just talking about my day with no real insight into anything. Not that I want to be all philosophical or think you need to be preached at, but I'm just saying that the blog has lost a lot of it's depth (?) I don't even know if that's the right word. When things get going again with school and everything, I think I'll have much more to say.

I've been reading a lot. I read an article on cracked.com about how the zombie apocalypse is stupid (which it is, even though I love zombie-related stories). It was pretty cool, and tackled a lot of the logistical problems that Hollywood tends to ignore. Of course, then I found out that they also wrote several articles on why zombies could actually come about, so who knows. I read several articles on this new blog I discovered called Den of Geek, a really nice geek news website. And finally, because I'm obsessed with Frozen, I read a great review of the movie here, as well as a cool post about Brave and feminism (not all of which I agree with, but it was still a cool article).

That's what I read today. I think I'm getting Disney-obsessed too, because I've been reblogging and blogging and liking all this Disney stuff on Tumblr and it's just a little bit worrying! I kinda want to watch Tangled again, even though I just saw it not four days ago! I also really want to rewatch Frozen, but I don't know how mch longer it wil be out in theaters!

Caught snippets of Date Night with Steve Carell and Tina Fey on TV while I hung up some pictures in my rom that had been sitting on my fireplace hearth for about a year (okay, six months, but it felt like a year, dammit). Also framed some other pictures.

Went out to Flying Star per usual Sunday tradition, and came home after having had an awesome creme brulee doughnut thing! It was crazy good! I'm glad I have off tomorrow, but I have a rehearsal with some friends of mine and then AYS rehearsal... which is mostly not with some friends of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment