January 1, 2014

Day 221

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you all had a happy first day of 2014. I like how we celebrate the Earth completing laps around the sun; just kinda puts things in perspective, doesn't it? Also posted my final Transformers Prime Overview! It's pretty monster! Check that out here!

Went and saw Frozen today! Man, the more I think about that movie the more I love it. It's just such a harkening back to classic Disney movies, y'know, when they were good, and it was such a refreshing thing to see! I really want to see it again. I did a Mini-View on it because I loved it so much. Check it out here, or better yet, check out the movie if you haven't seen it. And if you have, go again!

Went to lunch after that and had some yummy breakfast, because that's what I have for lunch apparently all the time. My mom and her friend went to get a massage after that, and I stayed home. Practiced the violin for a little bit, then messed around on Tumblr. for a while.

Ate dinner pretty late, and now I'm really tired. First day of 2014 was really kick-ass! How was your first day? Good? Bad? Leave a comment. I always feel silly doing this. No one ever comments on my blog anyway, so this is just kinda sad. Anyway, goodnight, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment