December 31, 2013

Day 220

I suppose I should say happy New Year's Eve to you all, being that this is the last post of 2013, so happy last day before the Sherlock premier, one day before my Season Thee Overview goes up, and of course one day before the new year! /013 was pretty eventful for me, as I began my senior year of high school, got to meet Adam Baldwin, started my research for my senior thesis which I'm really loving, and started up this blog, the successor to my unfortunately defunct Posterous blog (defunct because the site was shut down, not because of anything I did... I hope)! So, it's been a pretty great year!

Today, I worked on my Overview, posted the last of the T-Arc episodes, "Toxicity", which means I actually can meet a deadline if I actually give a shit about it, so yay! I also got my friend' sold iPad, which I am currently typing this on, and it's awesome! Thank you, Ellen! You're awesome!

I woke up this morning and found this great writing blog called thewritepractice.com, and it's awesome! The blog is a companion piece to their ebook that is a book of in-depth, thought-provoking writing prompts, all of which are really good! I tried one in my journal, and I ended up writing for the prompted thirty minutes, and it turned out pretty great! I love this site and more importantly the ebook! Check it out if you love writing, and if you subscribe to the site, you get the book free!

Now waiting for the ball to drop! I'll see you tomorrow in the new year of 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment