December 29, 2013

Day 218

Got up really late today! I worked on my Season Three Overview and posted my "Triangulation" review today, so check that out! Also, if you haven't seen my Top 10 Movies of 2013 post, you should check that out as well! I look forward to your lists if you choose to comment. I stickered up some more Transformers with Autobot and Decepticon stickers, because some of my figures are missing their faction logos.

I also started a really interesting story in my journal today. It's about this girl and her younger brother who are escaping the military. That's all I have so far, but I like what I have mostly because I liked the feeling of writing by hand again. It felt very satisfying and final, unlike the computer where you can delete things all the time. But with my journal, I can't do that, because I'm writing in pen, and plus you feel the strain of writing far quicker than you do sitting at the computer (at least I do), so it makes it more satisfying for some reason.

Tomorrow I may go see The Wolf of Wall Street! Should be a fun outing. Sorry for the rather short post. I'm just glad to be home and not have stress about stuff. I did wake up to a tweet pointing me to this really interesting interview this woman did about Buffy and the show's legacy. It's really cool, and helped me get back into my thesis mindset without presenting anything heavy or mind-blowingly epic or anything. This was just a nice interview, and it had Neil Gaiman in it, so it's by default excellent! Check it out here!

Other than that, I didn't really do much today. Might post another review tomorrow. I do want to aim for getting the T-Arc done by New Years. Tough deadline, I know, and certainly my procrastination for no reason hinders expectations, but I do aim to do this now. Wish me luck, or roll your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment