December 25, 2013

Day 214


Transformers loot for Christmas! I like this because of how diverse it it: I have a figure from 2006, one from 2011, one from 2012, and two from this year!

Merry Christmas, everyone! It was a day full of joy and green and red. Lots of presents unwrapped and enjoyed. I got a lot of stocking stuffers! I got a moleskin journal, which is something that I've always wanted, so thank you, Mom! I got those awesome Transformers, some awesome Gundam markers and paint Sharpies to customize them with, and some stickers for a couple figures back home, along with the Dr. Wu Tyrant Blade, or as I like to call it: the DARK STAR SABER!!!

Also received some nifty ties, a couple shirts and some cozy Christmas socks! My favorite stocking stuffer was some peppermint hot chocolate! Mmmmm. Can't wait to try that! It was a great haul this year!

I talked to my cousins on the phone for a couple hours to check in with them. I thanked them for their gifts and they for mine, and after that awesome conversation, my family and i headed over to my aunt's sisters house. That was pretty fun. I was completely drained of energy about half way through the festivities. Luckily, we were eating dinner then, so it was okay. We had some awesome cheesecake for dessert, and then headed home. I am now happily lying in bed, ready to go to sleep (but probably won't for another two hours, lol). It was a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment