December 24, 2013

Day 213

Merry Christmas Eve! Made our way to Phoenix finally today! Made good time too, because we set out at around 9:00 and got there at 12:00 or so. My three-year old cousin was as energetic as ever to see my Mom and me. She's so big now, having not seen her for a whole year! We got some lunch and just hung out for the vast majority of the day. I got to finish off my Overview finally! I'll have a lot of editing to do on it when I get back, but for now, it's done! I'm very happy about that. Also practiced the violin. Worked on my Under Pressure arrangement: played it through once and it's honestly not as hard as I had thought it originally to be.

My cousin and Uncle came with us to check into our room at the hotel. My cousin of course was super excited because she was in a new place and thus had to touch everything! After a brief respite from the house, we came back and had some really awesome home-made chili dinner! Yum! Made cookies for Santa and am now back at the hotel! My cousin really sucks up a lot of energy! She's so wired all that time! Ready for a nice long sleep in preparation for tomorrow's Christmas festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment