December 23, 2013

Day 212

Woke up late and hit the road for Phoenix today! I spent the time in the car finishing off the last third of theA Storm of Swords, and man, it was awesome! The reveal at the end of demon Catelyn was awesome! I'm also loving Jon Snow's story and Arya's! I'm so glad Lysa's dead. That snow castle scene was really fun. I'm glad Sansa got a moment's respite from all the shit happening to everyone

Got to Flagstaff for the night. Pretty tired and stiff from sitting in the car all day. Got some awesome dinner! I had this great hamburger! I intend to finish drafting my Overview tonight so I can edit it over the course of the week. Should hopefully turn out nicely.

This is a really short post. I'm sorry about that. I really don't have much to say otherwise. I've been writing a lot of poetry lately. Just thoughts in my head that come out on paper. Not sure if the three people who view this are interested in reading it, but if you are, drop me a line and I'll maybe post some of it here, just for more content. Anyway, that's all. Happy Christmas Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment