December 19, 2013

Day 208

Finals are now over! Thank God! I'm so exhausted I can't even tell ya! Had my English final today. I got done early, so that was cool. The passage identification was pretty easy (I hope I got all the characters that my teacher wanted me to list; she's very picky about that sort of thing), and my essay was okay. Not my best, but then I've never really done very well with in-class essays. I hope it turned out alright.

Came home and continued working through my Season Three Overview. I'm getting a better sense of what I want to talk about in it, and it's progressing nicely. I also listened to a ton of A Storm of Swords, so that was awesome! I intend to finish the book over break and hopefully begin the fourth installment. I had violin lesson today. We worked on the Mozart. It's coming together. I think by January I'll have it down (haha... yeah right). My teacher also exchanged gifts with us! We got some yummy bread and cookies in exchange for chocolate-dipped apricots. Hope she likes them.

Came home after getting take-out because we're lazy. I got caught up on Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. and Person of Interest! PoI is getting so crazy! It's awesome. I still have my dislikes about S.H.E.I.L.D., but I am holding out hope for it. It's getting there; I think by Season Two, it'll definitely pick up.

That's all from me tonight. I'm really tired and tomorrow I have to go to social security because they're stupid and can't keep track of the stuff that I submitted to them three times already! Jesus! It's not that hard, people. Might see The Hobbit this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment