December 18, 2013

Day 207

Y'know, in my world of blogging and this website, getting like 18 views on a post is like hitting the 1 million views mark on a YouTube video! It just makes me soar with pride, because 18 is in the double digits, and if I can get more than 10 people to read the shit I put out every day, I feel so happy.

Not sure why I decided to open with that, but whatever. I woke up later today because my final was in the afternoon, so I got to sleep in a little bit. That was nice. One more final to go! This final was actually really fun. My class presented our children's books to our peers, and they were all really cute and macabre and hilarious! Several were on the French Revolution, others were about bloody wars, some were on the guillotine. Only one other person picked my SPanish Armada subject, and even then he fictionalized his and made it a big awesome funny space battle! It was so great!

Came home and continued drafting my Season Three Overview. It's not going as smoothly as the other two. I think I just don't have that much to say on the season so much as I do the series as a whole. Like, I think I'm still thinking that this is my series retrospective thing, which it isn't. Last year, I had a system that worked because my cousin was able to join in, and I also had a lot more to say about that season than I do this one. With Season One, I was all excited to get my thoughts down on paper, so it came out super easily. But with this one... I don't know. I'm just not feeling it. It's such a mixed bag, but I don't want it to sound like I'm just bitching about it without recognizing that it's good. Because Season THree is good; it's so much better than Season Two, and I'm trying to convey that in an analytical manner. I also want to talk about the finale and all this other stuff that should really just be saved for individual reviews, but a lot of what I have to say about those episodes feeds directly into what I have to say about the season overall, so I don't really know what to do.

Anyway, sorry about that. I just sometimes need to get these things down on paper, y'know? I finally got the audiobooks that I've been meaning to download onto my phone! Now, I can listen to ICe and Fire on the go! Yay! Tomorrow is the last final that I have for this year! Woot! So great!

No comments:

Post a Comment