December 1, 2013

Day 190

Had a great violin lesson today! I got to play my concerto with my teacher accompanying me with the first violin part. It went very well, and I learned some new tricks to help master my part that much quicker. I think it's really coming together. The two parts fit together pretty well when everyone knows what they're doing.

So, I guess I hadn't visited Freddie Wong's channel in a while, because I missed all the second season of VGHS. I watched it all today, and it was so great! I'm really loving these characters and all the game references. It's such a joy to watch. We also finally raked up our leaves (I know). It literally took twenty minutes. That's it. Let it never be said that I am not one of the laziest people alive. I worked more on the next T-Arc review, so expect that sometime next... no, this month (dear God, it's December!)

Listened to Christmas carols all day today. It was pretty festive around the house, I gotta say, especially given that our house looks abandoned and dysfunctional. Went to Flying Star and had some yummy soup and a great awesome cake!!! Nom nom nom! Looking forward to school tomorrow and getting back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment