October 12, 2013

Day 140

Slept in late today because it's Saturday and it's awesome! Got up and read through some Buffy articles, making notes as I went along. I'm really loving this whole research thing for my thesis. My brain feels smart! Drove to the airport at around noon, and ate lunch at this great deli shop. I had clam chowder in a bread trencher. Yum! After that, we boarded the plane and headed home. I had a nice trip to California, and I enjoyed seeing the schools and all the yummy food. Once home, I discovered that I got a new Buffy book for my thesis (thanks Mom; I guess I'm sitting out on the finding sources task). It's actually pretty cool because there's a whole essay on why the Cheese Man is the most important element of the show! Yeah, pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment