October 10, 2013

Day 138


Richard Nixon's alumnus brick at Whittier's walkway. Pretty cool!

Went to Whittier for a college visit today! It was pretty fun. Our tour guide was excellent, and she explained things very clearly. I liked that she touched upon many subjects without going into full detail about any one of them. The atmosphere and the tightness of the school really reminded me of my high school where I go now, and I think that speaks a lot to how comfortable I'd be at Whittier. It was a fun experience.

After that, we went back to the hotel. My mom took a nap and I read some more of my new books. Then we went to dinner and I had an excellent cioppino and some wonderful cheesecake to top it off! Yum! Now headed to bed with the rotton hiccups. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment