September 29, 2013

Day 127

Today was great! Woke up and did all the homework that was left over from yesterday... so, I guess I should rephrase that: work up today and did my homework! This math packet was actually pretty easy; I only had a page left from when I started it in class, so that was nice! Edited my English paper a little and then did some thesis research. Fun stuff!

Then came the big event (which I sadly don't have a picture for... sorry): the AYS concert! The concert itself went very well. Everyone was on top of what they were supposed to be doing, and we stayed together for the most part. I did not do as well as I might have just personally. I was late on a few entrances and we all had trouble with the standing and sitting down portion of the event (when the conductor comes out on stage and stuff like that). Other than that, though, it was really good!

Had dinner with Aaron and his family. They came out to see the show which was nice of them. Came home and did more thesis research, and got everything ready for school tomorrow. Tomorrow's a long day, even though I don't have AYS rehearsal (that's like our reward for today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment