September 28, 2013

Day 126


This is one of the few things that I find funny on the new show!

Got up early for AYS rehearsal today! It was actually really fun! We sound so much more powerful in the auditorium than we do in our deadened sound room, and I cannot wait for the concert tomorrow.

Then, my Mom and I went to the Honda dealership that is, for some reason, located thirty minutes away from civilization here in Albuquerque to get our car checked on. It was just a normal checkup with the bonus of getting one of the clip things for the window visor replaced, since my Mom broke the last one. Came home and made my first ten calls out to customers for AYS's big luminaria fundraiser. I was very nervous, but the people on the other end of the line were all pretty nice, and apparently I sound very professional... must get that from my Mom.

Edited my Advanced English paper today. I have a few ideas for my next couple of reviews, though I have no idea when I'll be able to write them and post them (not that I edit the ones that I do post, but I do still try to maintain a semblance of proper etiquette and grammar). I have so much work what with folding luminaria bags, calling people for the luminaria bags, college, and schoolwork. Pretty insane. Anyway, big day tomorrow! Better get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment