September 24, 2013

Day 122


It's so great!

Pretty good day today. Woke up and took a shower, but it turned out that both my toilet and sink were clogged, so that was a less than stellar way to wake up. Had to call the Rotor Rooter guys this evening to fix the plumbing. It's working fine now.

Had Strings and STAM first today. Both classes were fine, and in STAM we did more review for tomorrow's test. English 12 was okay too. We went over Senior Thesis stuff, and basically had an overview of quality sources. History was awesome! The teacher lectured about Elizabeth I of England, and that was pretty fun. We'll learn more about her next time.

Cross Country was tiring. We did grueling intervals, and after the fiasco of yesterday, I was less than pleased. Composition tutoring was fascinating today! Learned about modes and inversions. Really cool stuff! I saw Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. It was okay. Definitely not Whedon's best, but it is nice to see him working back in his element again! I like Clark Gregg, and the show's pilot does set up a whole lot of stuff, from the cast to the backstories to the season's big plot. Pretty awesome.

Tomorrow should be a good day. I have Adv. Eng. tomorrow, and US History too! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment