September 17, 2013

Day 115

It's Tuesday, and I'm really tired, possibly due to the college parent student meeting that went until 9:00 tonight, or maybe due to the fact that I had to argue about how insulting and wrong it is to compare a self-respecting artist to Hitler, or maybe because I then had a whole argument with my English teacher about the ways in which I best function in a classroom! Anyway, I'm super angry and not feeling very good about myself today. Had a thirty minute composition tutoring lesson because of the college thing, and school today was just kinda bland and uninteresting. We did watch a lot of rock 'n' roll performances in Post today, so that was cool, and we learned about BOX PLPTS in STAM today, and that was interesting. Tomorrow should be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment