August 15, 2013

Day 82


SCHOOOOOOOL!!!!

Senior year, baby! Yeah! Loving it thus far! Had my Advanced English and US Post-WWII History classes today, which were both really awesome. My Adv. Eng. teacher is just insane and awesome, and my Post teacher is also my Advisor, so that should prove interesting. I love that in Adv. Eng., we got Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott! This book is just so good and funny and well-written, and I'm loving that we get to read it! Had Serenata strings class today (not doing All-State, WOOT!), and then had PreCalc. That was the scariest class, but at the end, the teacher said that he's willing to work with my visual impairment and that he's really a nice guy, so it was okay.

Then I had Cross Country. I hate running. Anyway, it turns out that a lot of my friends are on the team, so it's not so bad. And I found that I can run our course without stopping, which may seem petty to some, but I take my victories where I can get them!

I have since completed my math homework, sat down to write my Adv. Eng. essay (kind of- I more thought about doing it than actually did it, but still), and am now going to practice the violin! More classes tomorrow! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment