July 29, 2013

Day 65


"Do not turn on the cooler! Something is amiss!"

Posted that note last night before I went to bed because the swamp cooler was acting up. Mom woke up to it this morning, much to her happiness! Needless to say, the house is... a little too toasty for my liking. We're getting it fixed tomorrow though. I was very tired today (probably all the lethargy catching up with me). Not even Tumblr could interest me. Yeah, you read that right! I listened to more of A Clash of Kings and then worked on my draft of "Darkness Rising, Part 2". Had violin lesson today. I'm very nervous for my camp that I have in two days. I don't know about the wifi up where I'm staying (it's a retreat), so I don't know if I'll be able to blog, and if I do, it'll probably be in short bursts. Anyway, pretty tired now, so I'm going to bed. 'Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment