July 25, 2013

Day 61


My first Wordmonger!
Y'know, I always wonder how the people who do the P365 challenge thing manage to make their lives so interesting! I mean, my life can be interesting, but I'm not really an active person. When I'm not at school, I'm usually at my computer working on something, and who the heck wants to read about what I look at on the Internet? Anyway, to spice things up, I'd thought I'd describe my day in the most detailed way possible! Here goes:
Today, the sun beat down on me through the window as I rolled out of bed, my clock reading 9:30. I still had not recovered from the Insidious 2 trailer from yesterday, so I was still rather cautious when roaming the hall of my house. Getting myself something to eat (toast and eggs, with a nice glass of orange juice) I plunked myself down in front of the computer to begin my daily brainwash, which involved staring at a screen for a good 8 hours or more. I began this particular day with a small dose of Writability blog posts (as I am now obsessed with the website, and have since commuted myself to reading at least two posts of her's a day).
After that, I decided to flavor my computer-staring routine by watching Transformers Prime. "Darkness Rising, Part 1" was the episode in question (review coming soon), and I then watched the audio commentary for it. It wax very interesting. With my Prime watching now out of the way, I began work on my continued Transformers fanfic. This is where the above picture bears relevance, as I worked on the story in 30-minute spurts, which really made me focus on what I was trying to say, and provided great results. Kelly Clarkson music then blared from my speakers as I surfed Tumblr, ten logging and liking all manner of posts, from gifs of bunnies and cats to introspective posts about Transformers Prime, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter. Very interesting!
My mother arrived home early today: evidently her cold had gotten to the point where she could no longer sustain herself at work. She took a 2-hour nap while I continued my foray into Tumblr's depths. Around 6:00, my mother left for her weekly meet-up with friends. She has yet to return. I am currently listening to my Transformers favorites playlist on iTunes. I am very sad the Prime is ending the series's proper tomorrow. I shall see you all with news on the morrow.
So, what did you think of my super detailed post? Does it make me sound more interesting? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment