July 21, 2013

Day 57


So, I came across this today! The video comes out tomorrow, but you can buy the song here!

Had a horrible nightmare last night where the Gentlemen from Buffy and the Silence from Doctor Who teamed up and were haunting this house and they were torturing an old creepy lady who lived there by going into her dreams and sucking out her soul. I woke up freaking out, 'cause that's the kind'a thing that'll set a guy on edge.
Anyway, after that, I wrote a little bit, but it was too early, so I went back to bed. Woke up again at eleven o'clock and had breakfast/lunch food (toast and eggs), and practiced the violin for a good hour. Then, I surfed on Tumblr for like three hours! That's where I found out that Batman is going to be in the second Man of Steel movie. I am so skeptical about this its not even funny. Anyway, I saw Despicable Me 2 again (after a day! ONE DAY!!!) because my Mom wanted to see it. I still had a ton of fun with it! It's so funny! Got groceries, went to Flying Star, and came home. Now reading more of A Clash of Kings and talking with some friends about the whole Superman/Batman crossover thing! See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment