July 6, 2013

Day 42


Here, have an awesome edited Arcee pic! Credit goes to Teldryns of tumblr!

Woke up at 12:00 PM, 'cause I'm lazy and it's summer! Ahh summer, how I love you! Got a new washer and dryer today, but I didn't take a picture, because I like the one above more. Got my bow back today, and started working on my AYS pieces. They're pretty neat. Went to Kohls and picked me up some pants, and had a lovely shrimp roll and Caesar salad for dinner. Yum. I really need to start doing some interesting stuff; these posts must be so boring to read. Well, that's the price I pay for starting this project in the summer when nothing is going on!!! Oh, btw: I don't know when my next review will be up. I know it's been a few weeks, and I do apologize for my laziness. I do plan to have something for you to read that isn't Project 365-related soon, be it a review or a short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment