July 5, 2013

Day 41


YUMMY WAFFLE!!!!!!!

Went to get blood drawn first thing today. I hate needles, so this was a less-than-steller way to begin my Friday. But then I had that great breakfast and it was all good. Went to social security to get some forms resubmitted, which meant a lot of waiting and sitting around, but it did give me a chance to catch up on the latest Percy Jackson book which I started like a year ago and got about a fifth of the way in before Ice and Fire took over my leisure reading. Anyway, I'm glad I'm reading it again! It's soooo goooooood!
After that, my Mom and I went to Walgreens to get my purscription filled out, but the doctor didn't call, so that was a bust. After a quick stop to copy my music at Staples, we came home and I emailed off some documents to some people, ate some spaghetti, and then watched the latest Prime episode! OMFG, Soundwave SPOKE!!! And Shockwave! And Ultra Magnus!!!! DUDE! It was really amazingly awesome! Might go over to Tumblr to gush over this some more! Tomorrow, we get a new washer and dryer! Yay! See you all then.

No comments:

Post a Comment