July 3, 2013

Day 39


So, in conjunction with learning my Mozart, I'm also now having to learn All State Competition music (forefront), and my new AYS music (in the folder). Needless to say, I'm a little swamped right now!

Had a good day today. Got up and completed my 12 variations on "Oh My Darling, Clementine" for solo violin, and then went to the doctor for a checkup. I had to get eeevil shots! I hate shots :( Then I went to my violin shop and surrendered my bow for them to rehair it, and then went and picked up all this music. Learning the Bach Partita No. 3! Really stoked about that. AYS music looks interesting, too.
Came home and transferred "Clementine" into Sibelius from my Noteflight account. Unfortunately, this meant manually transferring it, since for some reason, my Sib doesn't like Noteflight's program, so it squishes all the notes and key signatures and everything together. If anyone knows how to fix this, leave me a comment, it would save me about an hours' worth of time!
Had breakfast burritos for dinner, and now feeling sleepy. Gonna hit the hay. See you guys tomorrow for some good ol' 'MERICA spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment