July 2, 2013

Day 38


This is my custom TFP Ultra Magnus, colored to be more show-accurate! I feel pretty happy with it, and I encourage anyone who has this figure to do the small changes to make him accurate to his show model. All you need is a red sharpie, a black sharpie, blue and white acrylic paints, and a screwdriver!

Got up at 1:00 PM today! Sorry, Lauren, I'm very lazy! Got to writing my college essay that I've been putting off, and then worked more on my story that my cousins and I are writing together. Practiced the violin, wrote a theme and variations piece for violin on "Oh My Darling, Clementine", and ate some doughnuts! Yum.
Pizza night! I'm a happy camper. I also downloaded Jason Yang's newest medley. It's epic!


Holy crap! Lindsey got a haircut!!! Looks damn cute!

Okay, that's about all the news I have for today! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Bleh. See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment