June 21, 2013

Day 27


I have the whole Prime Autobot crew!

Went to the Albuquerque Comic Expo today and saw some fantastic art and comics! I got two figures and a shirt (I'll do a haul post tomorrow, because I'm going back tomorrow)! It was a good afternoon, with lots of geekdom! Saw a full Iron Man armor cosplayer, and this like 8-year-old kid was all for discussing Transformers with me... well, I say "discussing"; it was more like "flaunt his knowledge of the shows to me". It was still cool though!
Unfortunately, my Grandpa, who had been fighting cancer for the past year and whom I got to see last week, died today. This made me twice as grateful that I got to see him last week to say goodbye. My thoughts go out to the rest of my family and his friends. Sorry to end this on such a sad note; more ACE news and loot tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment