June 18, 2013

Day 24


Haircut!

Pretty mellow day today. Wrote my first draft of my next review, coming this Thursday, so that was good to get my thoughts on paper. Practiced the violin, too! It was rather rough, not having practiced in a week, so hopefully I'll be able to get back in the swing of it by Thursday. Mom came home and she took me to get a haircut, then we went to get our laundry done at the laundromat, and finally we stopped at the grocery store. The mail came today, including two packages for me! The first was a replacement cable to connect my violin to the pickup and preamp, and the second were two new Transformers that my Mom got me! Thanks, Mom. Now having pizza and hanging out. Tomorrow should be fun, as I'm going to see Man of Steel with a friend of mine! Looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment