June 8, 2013

Day 14


Little behind on my comics, so this was a nice way to catch up!

First, took my violin in to get its strings changed, pick up some rosin, and get a second copy of Lindsey's Phantom Medley, just to have a pristine one for her to inevitably sign when I see her again... which I will... hopefully someday!
After that, went to the comic book store, and picked up the loot pictured. I like what's going on in Superior Spider-Man right now, and I like TF:RID as well! Iron Man is okay, which is odd, because the Invincible Iron Man comic was Marvel's strongest comic, and this one just seems weaker... I don't know, maybe it's just me.
It's really hot here (in the high 90's), and I'm really tired, so I'm gonna call it a night. See you guys tomorrow. One more day 'till we leave for Virginia! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment