June 5, 2013

Day 11


So, my History teacher said that over the summer we had to read a book having to do with our Senior Thesis topic. Well, my Mom got this for me, which means I now have three summer reading books that I have to read this summer instead of the one I started out with! Greeeaaat!
Okay, so I spent almost the whole day finishing up the first book to A Song of Ice and Fire! I have to say, I really liked the ending!
The rest of the day was spent cleaning out the garage. We got it all cleaned out! See:
So that's pretty cool! We still actually have the washer and dryer in there, but we'll have the concrete guy come and help us move those! But I'm just so startled that we got everything moved! Yay us. 
Went out to eat, came back, and I worked on finishing my rough draft for tomorrow's review. Because if there's one thing that screams quality, it's pumping out a rough draft of a thing that's due Thursday on the night before it's due! Anyway, look forward to a final draft (hopefully) tomorrow!
And lastly, here's a cool biology video I found! Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RHTTIg7HY80

No comments:

Post a Comment