June 4, 2013

Day 10

Discovered the band Rival Sons! I'm becoming more and more of a fan of rock and blues rock, and this is a pretty cool entry in my music library!
So, I'm ten days into the 365 project. That's cool. Practiced the violin today, but I had no lesson today because the schedule's all weird 'cause of summer. I talked to a friend of mine today and she recommended a show called The Newsroom. After doing a little research, I found that its written by Aaron Sorkin, and right away, I was like "okay, I am there!" Sorkin wrote the four seasons of the West Wing, and I loved that; he wrote The Social Network, and I loved that! So I now really want to see this. Unfortunately, it's on HBO, and I don't get HBO, so now I'm of course looking for online outlets. Anyone who knows where I can watch the first season online for free (it's not available for streaming on Netflix, I already tried it), let me know.
Cleaned out more of the garage; I'll hopefully have a picture of it all cleared out soon! Now getting ready for bed. 'Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment