May 28, 2013

Day 3

My new Buffy book! Coupled with my Star Trek and History book, this will make awesome Senior Thesis reading!
So yeah, that came today, which I'm super pumped about. I've already read like half of it (it's a pretty short read), and I love the essays! There's one essay that's written as if it were a demon SAT test essay! Then it has comments by two other evil demon teachers and The First Evil! It's really funny!
Spent most of the day lounging about, watching random videos on YouTube and such. Had to do a few sections of the practice SAT in perpetuation for this Saturday, so yippy! (Not!) I did get my Star Trek Medley transcribed and onto paper. It still has a lot of work still to be done on it (there's a measure that's in 15/8 time! Gonna try to clean that up!) and some rhythm stuff. I'm happy it's out of my head though!
Practiced the violin and read some comics. The next IDW Transformers review will be up soon, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment